You should never pass up the opportunity to ask questions at the end of a job interview. It is an opportunity for you to continue proving yourself and determining whether or not a position is a good fit for you.
It is critical to ask the recruiter questions that demonstrate your enthusiasm and passion for the position while also learning more about the company and the open position.
What defines a question good?
In your next job interview, here are some of the best questions to ask:
1. What does a typical day in this role look like?
2. Could you tell me a little bit about the team I’d be working with?
3. How does the onboarding process work?
4. What qualities and characteristics are required for success in this role?
5. What qualities do you seek in a potential candidate?
6. Can you give me some examples of projects I might be working on?
7. What are the challenges in this position?
8. What do you enjoy most about working for this company?
9. What is the typical career path for someone in this position?
10. What metrics or goals will be used to assess my performance?
11. How do you help your employees advance professionally?
12. How long have you been with the firm?
13. How long have you worked as a manager?
14. What excites you the most about the company’s future?
15. What are the company’s values, in your opinion?
16. How has the company evolved in recent years?
17. What are the company’s expansion and development plans?
18. What do you expect me to accomplish after 6 or 12 months in this position?
19. Is there anything else I can do or offer to assist you in making your decision
20. What are the next steps in your hiring process before making an offer?
Your recruiters time is very crucial and its important you ask how many questions they can answer. Select the ones which are most relevant to you, your interests, and the specific job ahead of time. This portion of the interview should be more personalised and feel like a continuation of your earlier conversation with the recruiter.
If you would like to get more personalised support on job interview, talk to a job agency in UK, near you like Grazia Consulting.