We’re looking for a Wine Manager to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for the both the profitability and quality of the wine list. The role includes procurement, financial analysis, training, and operations relating to wine.
As part of our wine team, and as part of the management team, you will be an active part of the wine culture as a whole and be expected to support our chosen charities and contribute to upholding our values in all areas.
- Teaching WSET inhouse to staff (WSET Level 2 AiW necessary, WSET Level 3 AiW considered a bonus)
- Working with our internal training team to develop strong standards and a program for engaging training from induction level and beyond.
- Managing revenue and cost for wine and analysing its financial performance.
- Setting and maintaining financial targets and reporting monthly.
- Maintaining good working relationships with suppliers and representing Client within the wine industry.
- Good operational skills of Excel required as a minimum, experience working with Aloha (POS system) and Procure Wizard (ordering system) a bonus.