The ideal candidate will be experienced in data management and able to prioritise workload.
- Provide effective monitoring of all service contracts procured Team.
- Maintain & manage the information databases.
- Work with contractors and bus operators to deliver timely and accurate services.
- Ensure that all voluntary and statutory partnership commitments are recorded and effectively monitored.
- Carry out audits of contractor performance, keeping accurate records and providing high quality reports as required.
- Work with colleagues to provide a flexible resource across the team as necessary.
- Ensure all electronic and paper financial records are clear, concise and up to date, including checking invoices against records and processing payment within agreed timescales.
- Negotiate with operators to vary contracts for minor contract variations liaising where necessary with the Team Manager.
- Provide administrative support, such as recording post, flexi time, sickness, filing, typing, data input and diary organisation, to the Team, as required.
- 3-month contract