- As our Performance Analyst Team Leader, you will lead a team of senior performance analysts in the delivery of effective performance reporting.
- You will develop a robust performance framework aligned with our strategic objectives, using QA and evaluation processes to ensure reporting is accurate and the information is insightful, focused, accessible and aligned with our purpose and plans.
- Providing expert leadership, you will set challenging, yet achievable objectives and hold the team accountable to these, whilst providing guidance and clearing obstacles to delivery.
- Seek feedback and identify opportunities for improvement
Provide a high-quality information service
- Oversee the end-to-end analysis of Evaluation Monitoring
Manage team learning and development opportunities
Experience of planning and delivering quantitative and qualitative research or evaluation
Experience of managing a team, prioritising resources and dealing with risks
Experience of using information to inform senior decision making
Experience of reviewing systems and procedures
Knowledge of quality improvement methodologies and processes
Expert knowledge of the extraction, handling and manipulating data
An understanding of risk and issue management
At a minimum, a degree (or equivalent)