As a Technical Analysis Manager, you will work with business stakeholders and across Digital, Data and Technology teams to identify and shape technology change, ensuring alignment to the business need and Digital Strategy.
- Leading the technical analysis on systems and their interactions, working across teams and third- party suppliers to design solutions and how they will evolve over time.
- Acting as the bridge between technical and nontechnical stakeholders, breaking down technical language and ensuring a shared understanding of technical solutions.
- Collaborating with stakeholders, third parties and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and solutions, analysing trade offs between usability, performance, resilience and affordability.
- Working with delivery teams to ensure technical requirements are being met throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Influencing stakeholders and managing relationships effectively. Building long term strategic relationships and communicate clearly and regularly with stakeholders.
- Understanding the value of analysis, how to contribute with impact, and what data sources, analytical techniques and tools can be used at each point throughout the product life cycle.
- Collecting, monitoring and analysing system data collected across all digital services to identify patterns, opportunities or problems.
- Experience working with cloud first architectures and how to design solutions that take advantage of the opportunities they offer.
- Working knowledge of relevant Azure based solutions and an awareness of programming languages such as SQL, .Net and Node JS.
- Strong analytical skills on processes, systems and data to identify requirements and design solutions. Looking beyond immediate technical problems/opportunities and identify the wider implications/benefits.
- Knowledge of what good end-to- end services look like and the technical components that make them up.
- Able to identify options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business viability, including changing existing systems or introducing new ones.
- Strong experience in working on digital solutions that consist of multiple components, both inhouse developed and third party, particularly including Case Management systems.
- Experience of line managing a small team and/or mentoring others.