Fulltime, Health & Medicine, Permanent
- Undertake general x-ray, mobile and theatre Radiography, including participating in the regular on call duties both weekdays and weekends.
- To assist with the daily management of the scanners ensuring a high standard of service is provided to patients, consultants and visitors to the hospital.
- To keep up to date with developments in imaging and to contribute to staff CPD
- Act as an operator under the IRMER Radiation Regulations and assess the clinical justification of referrals to ensure that the benefit to the patient outweighs the radiation risk.
- Actively encouraging collaborative working relationships with the administration teams to ensure radiology reports are processed quickly and efficiently.
- Have a Diploma from the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) Radiography with a valid HCPC registration
- Extensive experience working in MRI and CT.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be absolutely patient focused with a drive to offering the highest standard of patient care at all times
- Be an expert in building relationships with an intuitive and persuasive style that enables you to easily engage with consultants, patients and the wider radiological faculty.