This is a varied opportunity that will include a range of Consultancy with a multitude of customers.As you will be dealing with a range of environments it is paramount that you have worked and supported environments within IT Consultancy/MSP/Reseller space.
- Site Surveys and Audits for customer environments
- Provide Hardware recommendations and develop technical solutions from presales work from customers
- Document procedures and conducted work
- Hardware and storage installations
- Architecture work for DC environments where the required work will be installed
- Various proposals for the installation of 3rdParty software and related Hardware
- Various project based work
- Project Management work
- Present solutions to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Various ongoing project based work
- VMware (essential) and HyperV Server implementation and design experience
- Experienced with virtualization technologies (VMware vSphere, Microsoft HyperV, Nutanix AHV)
- Strong understanding and experience Veeam products (Veeam Backup & Replication, Veeam Backup for Microsoft365, Veeam Backup for AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Server Management and Installation around HP and Windows Based Servers
- Exposure to DC environments from a DR and Backup/Recovery perspective
- 3rd/4thLine experience
- Ideally you will have Industry Vendor certifications around Veeam, VMware, HP, Netapp or Microsoft i.e. VMCE, VMCA, VCAP, VCP, NCDA, NCIE, MCSE, MCITP or MCSA.
The client will provide continued training and support, whilst giving the successful candidate an opportunity to work in a flexible working environment and exposure to a plethora of customers.