You will be ensuring the company continues to provide its clients with innovative data solutions using cloud-based Microsoft technologies. You be required to drive the development of current solutions whilst bringing in new innovative ideas to clients.
A core focus of this role will be designing, delivering, and deploying technical solutions hosted on the newest Microsoft Cloud technologies. Additionally, the role will heavily involve supporting and developing other team members of the consulting team through sharing and mentoring technical knowledge to encourage success.
- You will be responsible for providing technical leadership to the Data and AI team.
- You will be responsible for gaining an understanding of client requirements to successfully design and implement cloud solutions to fulfill their needs.
- You will be providing pre-sales support to the sales and marketing teams to ensure a successful delivery of services.
- You will be working as apart of an advanced technical team delivering enormous multi technology solutions.
- A proven track record of technical leadership in a Data & AI team.
- Ability to lead business and technical discussions.
- Proven experience in a client facing Data Consultant role designing, implementing, and supporting Data solutions.
- Experience with data architecture and modelling.
- Experience in pre-sales and bid writing.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure Data Warehouse
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Purview
- Azure Synapse
- Power BI