- As a Senior Account Director, you will lead a key account and play an instrumental role in the development of this account.
- Specifically, you will drive the strategic direction of the account and enable the team to maximise opportunities across key sponsorships and campaigns, such as national award platforms and major sporting events.
- A key focus of the role will be to develop and maintain relationships with the client and various partners, promoting our value, offering to drive more revenue and identify new methods to optimise our efficiency.
- You will fulfil and deliver on both sponsorship and owned client assets and inventory, working closely with our Strategist and acting as the liaison for other divisions within the company.
– At least seven years’ experience in an agency environment
– Experience of managing direct reports
– Experience of handling tough situations and making difficult decisions
– Experience of the sole management of account(s)
– The ability to communicate confidently in a corporate environment with C-Suite level, in client and partner meetings
– The ability to develop a team and motivate others
– A collaborative attitude and strong stakeholder and people management skills
– Proactivity, and to be an initiative-taker