- Assessing and monitoring patient conditions.
- Checking symptoms and vital signs and arranging diagnostic tests.
- Displaying excellent analytical ability and sound decision making in changing clinical situations.
- Working as an effective team member and promoting team and interdisciplinary relationships
- A minimum of 6 months paid experience in an Acute hospital environment within the last 3 years.
- Comply with NMC Professional Registration and keep up to date with current nursing practices.