A Python Developer (Django, Docker, GCP) is required by a growing Energy organisation. They are currently going from strength to strength and have seen a further influx of customers. Over the past 18 months they have grown from 250,000 to 1.6 million customers and is increasing daily. They are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, have an excellent Trust Pilot Score and are looking to expand across multiple disciplines. They have expanded into Europe as well as the US.
The Python Developer tech stack includes but isn’t limited to:
- Google Cloud
They are more interested in Python Developer’s who have knowledge in multiple technologies and who can learn new tech quickly.
- Designing, developing and maintaining software
- Providing services that offer an API for tooling to interact with
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Building strong partnerships across the engineering group
- Driving best practice internally.
What We Offer?
- A generous basic salary with a fantastic benefits package
- A start-up that is growing and expanding extremely quickly
- An organisation that will hone in on your skills and offer you a strong breeding ground to develop them further