As a Property Administrator you will be fully managing your own portfolio of properties across any of our 60 brands, building relationships with your internal colleagues and a portfolio of customers and acting as a key contact for our tenants and landlords who require support throughout the duration of their tenancy.
Providing a first-class service to our customers is at the heart of your role, and working in a fun and positive environment, your day-to-day duties may include:
We are looking for an ENERGETIC and ENTHUSIASTIC customer service specialist, who either has a background within property, or looking to embark within the industry.
- Coordinating urgent and routine repairs and maintenance
- Liaising with trades people/contractors and keeping customers up to date
- Organising safety inspections and managing remedial works
- Liaising with landlords following regular property visits
- Assisting customers with general tenancy queries
- Carrying out weekly partnership calls with colleagues and welcome calls with new customers
- Dealing promptly and courteously to communication with landlord, tenants, contractors, and internal partners
- Providing a first-class service to maximise customer retention
- Ensuring personal and team deadlines are met, service levels maintained and KPI’s achieved