As an independent practice, we can provide you with the clinical freedom, time, and equipment to solve problems and genuinely help people. Our patient’s are loyal to us, returning year after year, meaning you’ll have the opportunity to see real continuity of care too. We believe working with us will allow you to escape hollow targets whilst providing you with a platform to have your voice heard in practice.
You will also receive
- Your birthday off work
- No Sunday or bank holiday working
- Free & regular CPD courses
- Access to Simply Health (claim cashback on healthcare purchases)
- Retail discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
About the role
- We’re looking for a full-time/part-time Optometrist to join us in delivering outstanding patient care.
- You’ll be an integral part of our team here and will help us drive our service offering forward, always looking for opportunities to improve and innovate.
- We’re also looking for someone who shares our dedication to putting patients first and spending the time needed to get to the bottom of their visual needs.
- Just as important to us is the way you interact with patients. Providing a friendly, informative, and empathetic service is a must.
- Ultimately, you must be an ambassador for our brand and profession within the local community.
- Educating others about the benefits of eye care is an ongoing challenge and one that we look forward to meeting head-on with you as a part of our team.