With a strong emphasis on teamwork, you’ll receive support from a regional network of healthcare professionals and enjoy access to a variety of online and CPD training courses to support you reach your career goals.
- To undertake assessments, and using clinical reasoning skills, knowledge of evidence-based practice and neurological experience, determine appropriate treatment/support plans.
- To be accountable and responsible for devising, developing, delivering and updating individualised rehabilitation and/or therapy/support plans with peer support and supervision.
- To communicate effectively in a professional, concise and accurate manner to ensure that information is disseminated throughout the whole team and to promote good working relationships at all times.
- To work closely with the Multi-Disciplinary Team, family and carers, attending goal planning and MDT meetings.
- To produce high quality, accurate and concise written reports and documentation
- To use reflective practice and established outcome measures to evaluate treatment in order to achieve optimal outcomes.
- To provide support, guidance and training to therapy and care assistants.
- To be responsible for own time management in planning caseload to meet priorities.
- Relevant Occupational Therapy degree
- Registered member of the HCPC
- Previous experience of providing OT in a similar environment is desirable but not essential
- Up to date knowledge of evidence-based practice in the field of OT
- Working knowledge of regulatory frameworks and regulatory body inspection processes and documentation
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £28,000 – £35,000 (DOE) + Benefits
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.