As part of broader, yet highly committed support team, you will work directly onsite to provide dedicated support services for deskside and print. You are fully supported by your Service Delivery Manager, your Team Leader and of course, your colleagues in every aspect of your work with the client.
You will be assigned various tickets throughout the day, addressing each one sympathetically, pragmatically and principally, with a strong sense of customer service – leaving each ticket not only resolved, but with a smile on the user’s face – a job well done.
This is a role where you will have direct influence on people’s day-to-day working life. With nothing more frustrating than a computer or a printer not working, you will be very person that makes things happen, working directly with the users in a highly rewarding way.
What we look for:
- Previous experience in the delivery of IT support services, ideally used to resolving problems sitting with the user.
- Comfortable in a number of deskside technologies.
- Any Apple OSX, IoS and Mac experience would be desirable but certainly not essential.
- Due to the varied nature of the role, it may be subject to enhanced referencing or vetting.
What we offer:
- A highly regarded team member within an exponentially growing international company
- Variety: exciting projects and challenges daily and with autonomy
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Openness: Direct and informal communication even at management level
- Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, personal and language training
- Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started, a welcome pack included
- A support package that includes: pension, medical cash plan, as well as additional co-funded benefits