This crucial role involves spearheading our Claims team towards achieving optimized results in Claims Loss Ratio, Expense Ratio, and Customer Outcomes, all while ensuring compliance and fostering a forward-thinking approach to the future. Whilst we’re ideally looking to offer this role on a permanent basis, we are also open to discussing the possibility of an interim appointment, please specify your preferences on your application.
- A qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience, preferably within industry or commerce
- Proficient in online platforms and software (we use Xero, Microsoft Office, and Google Workspace)
- Some familiarity of taxation, Business Rates, grants and similar
- Strong organisational skills, a forward-thinking mindset, and efficient planning abilities.
- Confident and effective communication skills – happy to interact with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Approachable and friendly with the ability to communicate with staff at all levels
- A self-starter who can operate with minimal guidance or supervision;
- A team player, someone who enjoys interactions with other employees, companies, suppliers and service providers
- A problem solver that demonstrates sound commercial judgement and has the capacity to think strategically