We’re seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing eCommerce team. In this role, where you’ll report to the eCommerce Director, you’ll work with multiple internal teams to ensure digital is at the heart of every campaign and project. You’ll work closely with our external marketing agency where you’ll lead the development and execution of digital strategies which will help grow the business. You will put to good effect your broad experience across key digital disciplines and platforms including SEO/PPC, social media, paid media, analytics, and insight. A key objective is to increase site visibility and ranking across paid and organic search, resulting in an improved traffic performance. Other responsibilities include establishing and delivering onsite content SEO strategies and goals; regular technical site audits and monitoring of site performance and ongoing, proactive campaign optimisation and onpage optimisation.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop a customer centric marketing strategy to increase online traffic, sales and generate positive ROI
- Working closely with the Company’s digital agency to manage and optimise Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads PPC campaigns as well as native advertising campaigns
- Optimise website following SEO best practices
- Design content plan and work with content writers to deliver to deadlines
- Analyse performance using web analytics services (e.g. Google Analytics) and ensure effective reporting is in place
- Write up proposals, test roadmaps and campaign reviews for presentation to senior managers
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders to ensure key launches and promotions are supported
- Build partnerships/relationships with online media (journalists, bloggers, etc.) for additional online visibility
- Stay updated with latest digital marketing trends/technologies
- Lead, mentor and develop team members with their knowledge, skills and execution of digital marketing
We’re looking for someone with experience, ideally certified, in a similar digital marketing role with an emphasis on running large and complex campaigns. You’ll be experienced in digital marketing management, with a proven track record in PPC and SEO, Google Adwords, Google Analytics (preferably GA4), and social channels LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. You’ll have indepth knowledge of marketing technology, keyword research tools, programmatic platforms and social advertising technology. You’ll have demonstrable experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments, with sound analytical skills: able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations as needed. You’re an influencer who can manage stakeholders, build relationships and work collaboratively with different teams. You’re a self starter who is comfortable working in a fast paced, changing, environment.