This position would suit a person with a background of working in a same or similar environment or with some administration experience.
You will be joining a rapidly expanding customer focused company which is dedicated to progressing not only the business but the people within it.
Training and development; Career progression, including pay scales; 20 days holiday plus bank holidays; Death in service benefit; Company pension; Dress for your Day; Social Company events.
- Incoming and outgoing telephone calls – dealing with enquiries from estate agents, clients, solicitors, etc.
- Deal with any queries that arise and transfer calls to relevant staff; record all communications onto the case management system and alert the caser handler to any messages by email.
- Providing quotes to requests received by phone, e-mails or post in a timely manner and by the method requested. Enter all quotes into the case management system.
- General Admin duties.
- Previous experience in an office environment would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
- You will possess excellent communication skills and be able to get on with diverse personalities. You will have good time management, organisational, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- You will be confident and able to work alone or as part of a team.