Administration & Secretarial, Fulltime, Permanent
- Provide leadership for health assessments and primary care services across the group for customer liaison/operational functions and strategic, product and service development.
- Provide face to face and remote clinical leadership across all channels.
- Provide support on clinical governance reporting, safety, incident and clinical risk management, statutory and professional compliance.
- Provide support and guidance to Lead Physicians and front-line staff.
- To represent Blackberry Clinic on health assessments and primary care, contributing to the development of relevant literature, delivering presentations where required.
- Acting as Line Manager for the Lead Physicians.
- Liaise with colleagues to establish sustainable ways to support recruitment, prioritising the retention of primary care staff.
- Full registration with a licence to practice and entry into the GMC GP Register.
- A senior clinician with substantial experience in the delivery and development of primary care services.
- Experience of business/financial management within a healthcare setting.
- Experience of leadership roles within representative bodies such as: CCG’s, PCN’s and LMC’s etc.
- Participating in annual clinical appraisals.
- Recent or ongoing primary care experience.
- Experience of Line-Managing others and dealing with performance concerns in clinical practice.
- Motivated to improve the safety and effectiveness of clinical services.
- Experience and knowledge of the implementation of clinical governance activities.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of regulations pertaining to healthcare professionals and facilities.
- Understanding the licensing and evaluation of new treatments and technologies.