Our client is currently recruiting for a Catering Assistant to join our passionate and driven Catering team based at our client’s site in London.
Looking for an experienced Catering assistant with a can-do attitude and excellent customer service.
- Wide range of retail discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Join our Cycle to Work scheme
- Access to “CHROMA”, our internal colleague-led diversity and inclusion community – join a committee or take part in our events
- Access to internal Mental Health First Aiders
- Immediate access to “Opportunity” our internal Learning and Development platform
- Required professional membership fees paid for
- Assisting the Chef Manager with basic food preparation.
- Prepare menu items as allocated and serve customers where directed.
- Keep the kitchen, production areas and restaurant seating area clean and tidy.
- Cash handling and maintaining necessary sales.
- To be responsible for stock and notify the Manager of replenishment requirements.
- Will have a background of working in a commercial kitchen environment as a Catering / General Assistant or similar.
- Ideally, you will hold your basic food hygiene certificate.