We are seeking kind and caring individuals who share our passion for helping others. No experience necessary as full training is given. We can offer full-time and part-time hours. All we ask is that all of our Care Workers commit to working alternate weekends.
We offer our Care Workers:
- Competitive hourly rates from £10.75ph to £16.13ph
- Flexible working hours
- £200 bonus (Paid on completion of probation)
- Paid Mileage – 30p per mile
- Weekly testing & access to the vaccine
- Holiday pay
- Comprehensive induction training
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Dedicated support by the senior management team
- Company pension scheme
- Further increased pay rates after 2 years of service
We care for the elderly and vulnerable in the comfort of their own homes as an alternative to a residential care home. Your role will be to support our customers with all aspects of their daily lives including personal care, companionship, medication prompting, food and drink preparation, shopping and accessing the local community.