Application support technician required to join a highly reputable organisation with an desirable array of customers, specialising in software for the wellness industry. With over 25 years of experience within the industry client and employee satisfaction is something that forms part of the foundation of what makes them so successful. This position would suit someone who can step in and provide an excellent level of technical support all while offering high levels of customer service.
- Free parking
- Retail discounts
- Employee assistance program
- Free eye tests
- 24 Days holiday excluding Bank holidays
- Excellent training and development program
This is a rewarding opportunity for the right candidate to step into and excel their technical knowledge and career. I would be keen to speak to anyone with the following experience. Continuous training is provided within this role so you will always be well informed of the range of solutions that are on offer along with how to provide support for them.
- Hardware/Software maintenance and installation
- Offering support on bespoke applications
- Customer service
- IT support
- Offering 1st line support to clients remotely
- Maintaining hardware and software- including installations
- Becoming accustomed to the array of software solutions
- Providing high levels of technical support and customer service
- Resolving all queries within agreed SLA’S
SQL experience is highly desirable for this positions however all applicants will be considered.